- 3 days dog sledding
- 2 nights winter camping
- First and last night in a comfortable lodge
- Premier style (you drive your own team for the entire trip)
- Explore over 60 miles of the Superior National Forest by dog team
TREK – Winter Camping & Dog Sled Adventure
Designed for novices to balance a winter camping adventure and a dog sledding experience, this is the trip for those looking to ease into the winter camping. Drive your own sled dog team as we travel, camp and explore the northwoods. We will travel through beautiful spruce bogs, a unique northern habitat you can only truly explore in the winter. Cross frozen lakes and camp in secluded bays.
Spend the evening cooking, relaxing and swapping the days’ stories around a campfire. Step away from the campfire to revel in the magic of the vast night sky.
Relaxing over a hearty breakfast around the campfire — hot drinks, wild rice porridge, sausage and grilled bagels.
Learn To Camp In The Snow
This trip is easier than our more advanced camping trips. It is a great way to learn to camp comfortably in the snow.
||Nights / Days
|$1,545 /person Group Rates: for 4 or more on solo sled trips or for 6 or more on shared sled trips, take 15% off per person.
||$140 / Person
||4 / 3
Contact us to set up your Custom Dates
- Group welcome dinner and trip orientation.
- Morning rendezvous at the kennel after breakfast. Load personal gear in sleds, review the day’s route and depart on the expedition. Expect to camp early as we teach skills for comfortable winter camping, chop wood for dinner and care for the dogs.
- Travel day and camping. Two nights camping, Three days of travel as we explore a variety of terrain and scenery.
- Final run home to the kennel on Day 4. Dinner back at the lodge.
- Breakfast and depart.
|Group size: 2-6 guests with 1-2 guides. Minimum age 16.