Classic Lodge Package Sled Dog Trip
- Great for families, seniors and less active adults
- 3 days dog sledding
- 4 nights in a lodge
- Shared sled style (sharing driving and riding with one other person)
- Explore a variety of trails within the Superior National Forest by dog team
- Moderately physically active and adventurous trip
- Children 12 and under 20% OFF
Classic Lodge Package
Enjoy days cruising scenic trails, gaining new mushing skills under the guidance of experienced staff and of course, making new dog friends. A relaxing evening back at the lodge includes hearty home cooked meals, relaxing by the fireplace, or perhaps a moonlit stroll on the lake.
Family Mushing By Day – Comfortable Lodge At Night
Three full days of mushing on this quintessential trip let you experience a spectacular region considered by National Geographic as one of the top 50 places you must see. Scenic trails wind through evergreen forests and across frozen lakes. This mushing adventure is great for families, couples and people of all ages and activity levels. Each day, a unique route is tailored to people’s interests and the weather. Hot lunches are served on the trail. A relaxing evening back at a comfortable lodge follows each day of dogsledding.
The Perfect Lodge Trip for Families. Popular with grandparent-grandkid combinations.