Classic Lodge Package
Classic Lodge Based Sled Dog Trip
- Great for families, seniors and less active adults
- 3 days dog sledding
- 4 nights in a lodge
- Shared sled style (sharing driving and riding with one other person)
- Explore a variety of trails within the Superior National Forest by dog team
- Moderately physically active and adventurous trip
- Children 12 and under 20% OFF
Family Mushing By Day – Comfortable Lodge At Night
Three full days of mushing on this quintessential trip let you experience a spectacular region considered by National Geographic as one of the top 50 places you must see. Scenic trails wind through evergreen forests and across frozen lakes. This mushing adventure is great for families, couples and people of all ages and activity levels. Each day, a unique route is tailored to people’s interests and the weather. Hot lunches are served on the trail. A relaxing evening back at a comfortable lodge follows each day of dogsledding.
The Perfect Lodge Trip for Families. Popular with grandparent-grandkid combinations.
||Nights / Days
|$1,395 /person Group Rates: for 6 or more on shared sled trips, take 15% off per person.
||$280 / Person
||4 / 3
This Trip is set up on request.
For the 2020/21 season, we are doing custom groups only.
This trip is perfect for couples, groups of friends, or families with kids.
Contact us to check date availability
- Group welcome dinner and trip orientation.
- Following breakfast, arrive at the kennel and meet your traveling companions. We’ll teach you the essentials of driving a sled, harnessing dogs and then be off on a day trip. Novices and veterans alike will gain confidence throughout the day. Return to lodge at the end of the day.
- Travel by dog team. Explore new trails, cross secluded lakes. Roast local brautwurts over a fire for lunch.
- Travel by dog team. Perhaps you’re ready to tackle “Pinball Alley”, or take it easy on a route that weaves through beaver ponds and follows a frozen creek to a boreal marsh. Either way, we’re sure to see fresh timber wolf tracks, or maybe evidence of an otter.
- Breakfast and depart.
|Group size: 2-7 guests with 1-2 guides. Minimum age 8.